Act 300 of 1949
257.685 Head lamps; number; modulator; height; auxiliary, spot, or other lamp; exemption.
(1) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (2), a motor vehicle shall be equipped with at least 2 head lamps with at least 1 head lamp on each side of the front of the motor vehicle, in compliance with this chapter. An implement of husbandry manufactured on or after January 1, 2007 shall comply with section 684a.
(2) A motorcycle or moped shall be equipped with at least 1 and not more than 2 head lamps that comply with this chapter.
(3) A motorcycle or moped head lamp may be wired or equipped to allow either its upper beam or its lower beam, but not both, to modulate from a higher intensity to a lower intensity. A head lamp modulator installed on a motorcycle or moped with 2 head lamps shall be wired in a manner to prevent the head lamps from modulating at different rates or not in synchronization with each other. A head lamp modulator installed on a motorcycle or moped shall meet the standards prescribed in 49 CFR 571.108.
(4) Every head lamp upon a motor vehicle shall be located at a height measured from the center of the head lamp of not more than 54 inches nor less than 24 inches above the level surface upon which the vehicle stands.
(5) When a motor vehicle equipped with head lamps as required in this section is also equipped with auxiliary lamps or a spot lamp or any other lamp on the front of the motor vehicle projecting a beam of an intensity greater than 300 candlepower, not more than a total of 4 of those lamps on the front of a vehicle shall be lighted at a time when upon a highway.
(6) A motor vehicle licensed as an historic vehicle is exempt from the requirements of this section if the vehicle as originally equipped failed to meet these requirements. An historic vehicle shall not be operated in violation of section 684.
History: 1949, Act 300, Eff. Sept. 23, 1949 ;-- Am. 1957, Act 22, Imd. Eff. Apr. 19, 1957 ;-- Am. 1976, Act 439, Imd. Eff. Jan. 13, 1977 ;-- Am. 1978, Act 55, Imd. Eff. Mar. 10, 1978 ;-- Am. 2006, Act 14, Imd. Eff. Feb. 9, 2006 ;-- Am. 2006, Act 453, Imd. Eff. Dec. 14, 2006
Source State of Michigan
Aftermarket Headlights, Aftermarket Taillights, & Aftermarket Fog Lamps
Aftermarket Taillights MI We Carry For These Makes
Aftermarket Headlights MI For Sale
More Information On Aftermarket Auto Body Parts, MI
Aftermarket Headlights MI We Carry For These Makes
Michigan State Law Regarding Headlights, Taillights, and Fog Lamps
Aftermarket Fog Lamps MI We Carry For These Makes
We provide aftermarket auto body parts to these cities in Michigan: Auburn Hills,Allen Park, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Center Line, Chesterfield, Clarkston, Clawson, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Eastpointe, Farmington, Ferndale, Franklin, Grosse Pointe, Hazel Park, Huntington Wood, Livonia, Macomb, Madison Heights, Mount Clemens,Novi, Oak Park, Orchard Lake, Rochester, Royal Oak, Southfield, Southgate, Troy, Utica, Walled Lake, Warren, West Bloomfield, Wixom, Woodhaven
Aftermarket Auto Body Parts MI We Carry
Why Replace Headlights, Taillights, and Fog Lamps, mI
Quality Automotive Parts is known throughout Michigan for providing aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps any years, make, or model for low prices. Quality Automotive Parts Inventory carries a wide variety of aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps to be sure that all of our Michigan residents find the right aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps that will fit there car. Aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps provide visibility for drivers to see. Fog lamps are very important when driving through foggy nights, this helps you see what is in front of you and for other drivers to spot you coming. Quality Automotive Parts low prices on aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps allows us to beat competitors pricing everyday so that our Michigan residents always receive low prices. If you have any questions regarding aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps give us a call today and see why everyone in Michigan picks Quality Automotive Parts.
Call Now (586) 806-2110
5600 E 9 Mile Rd, Warren, MI 48091
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday - Closed
All Auto Body Parts Available
Aftermarket Headlights MI
Over a period amount of time, your headlights, taillights, and fog lamps will begin to fade due to years of weather conditions. Some might crack, some might burn out, or others will just not be able to produce the accurate amount of light to see down the road. It is against the law to drive without headlights and taillights. Most headlights should last at least 2 years or even longer. If you ever see some sort of mist inside your headlight or taillights, you should have them replaced immediately, due to avoid electrical damage down the road. The water inside the headlights means that there is a crack somewhere and it is letting water through. Getting your headlamp, taillight, or fog lamp replaced quickly will help you avoid high costs of repairs.
Quality Automotive Parts carries a wide range of aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps. Quality Automotive Parts has been providing aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps for Michigan residents for many years. Quality Automotive Parts also carries custom headlights such as aftermarket CCFL halo headlights, aftermarket projector LED halo headlights, aftermarket euro style headlights. Quality Automotive Parts will provide you with aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps for your car, van, or truck so that you feel comfortable and safe when driving your vehicle at night. It is very important that your aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps are always working when on the road. It shows your presence to other drivers when passing by. If you have any questions regarding aftermarket headlights, aftermarket taillights, and aftermarket fog lamps give us a call today.